TARD kicks off partial school fee bursary initiative with North Malaita schools
Arnon Atomea Community High School
1. Henry Dao (Form 3) - Diula Village
2. Kurt Fioga (Form 5) - Ruagao Village
3. Elizabeth Saeni (Form 5) - Kukuru Village
4. Wallex Rilifia (Form 6) - Rebi Keru Village
5. Rose Morris (Form 6) - Irobuli Village
Anuke Community High School
1. Nathalyn Niulifia (Form 3) - Fulifo'oe Village
2. Constance Musurodo (Form 3) - Manakwai Village
3. Fenton Ara (Form 3) - Gwaiau Village
4. Joshua Ishmael (Form 3) - A'ama Village
5. Lawrence Aelesi (Form 3) - Basakana Village
Ngalikekero Rural Training Centre
1. Green Maesulia (Mechanic) - Malu'u
2. Judson Leafasia (Carpentry) - Kwai Riverside
3. Waleni Aeli (Plumbing) - Fo'ondo
4. Modesta Aevi (Home Economics) - Afufu
5. Lusia Alari'i (Home Economics) - Malu'u
TARD has already paid $1,000 directly into respective school accounts, except for Ngalikekero RTC which requested its allocation to be utilised on school stationaries, to cover for part of the selected students' school fees in semester 2 2008.
Two remaining schools that are yet to forward their selections to the TARD group include Walo Community High School and Bita'ama Community High School.
It is anticipated that for semester 2 2008, TARD will pay out $5,000 ($1,000 to each school) for the four community high and one Vocational centre in North Malaita Constituency. This is expected to assist at least 25 rural school students in the various schools.
The same intake will also be advertised throughout the five schools for semester 1 2009. TARD is very grateful to the supporter of this new community initiative in the education sector.