To'abaita Authority for Research & Development (TARD)

[P.O Box 13, Honiara, Solomon Islands/ Email: tar_development@yahoo.com/ Tel:+677 7424025]

Welcome to the TARD Homepage...{Sore lea tale oe uri fula lamu mai la biu ne'e TARD}...TARD is To'abaita's rural voice on the web

Friday, July 25, 2008

Menapi and Waita triple helped Navua FC to dump Rewa in BOG clash

Solomon Islanders Stanley Waita and Commins Menapi made the difference for the Southern Forest Navua side as it romped to a 3-0 win over Rewa at the National Stadium in Suva last night.

It took only three minutes for Waita to score the first goal while Menapi scored two goals in the second spell

“It’s hard to score goals,” Menapi said.

“Rewa has been physical but I feel great to score twice and as a striker it is very important to score goals. It is through my team mates that I was able to score twice.”

The New Zealand based- player said this is his third year to play in Fiji and I feel great about it.

“My first year I played for Nasinu and in my second year I played for Nadi,” he added.

Source: Fiji Sun

Copyright©2006-2010 To'abaita Authority for Research and Development (TARD). All rights reserved