To'abaita Authority for Research & Development (TARD)

[P.O Box 13, Honiara, Solomon Islands/ Email: Tel:+677 7424025]

Welcome to the TARD Homepage...{Sore lea tale oe uri fula lamu mai la biu ne'e TARD}...TARD is To'abaita's rural voice on the web

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Flatulence sets hospital on fire: funny article of the week

A patient's flatulence (release of hot air) has been blamed for bringing his hemorrhoid operation to a fiery end. The man suffered minor burns in a brief but dramatic operating theatre fire.

The patient was at the Southern Cross Hospital in Invercargill, New Zealand, to have hemorrhoids removed when the accident happened.

A hospital source said there was a sort of flash fire. The hospital confirmed a fire did occur, and has ordered an investigation.

News source:


  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.

  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!

  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.

  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright©2006-2010 To'abaita Authority for Research and Development (TARD). All rights reserved